Lift-assist kayak carrier to make loading your kayak on and off your vehicle roof rack much easier. Gas-assist lift struts take up to 18kg of the kayak's weight as you lift or lower the carrier. The Hullavator Pro lowers down over the side of your vehicle, allowing you to load at a more convenient height rather than needing to lift the kayak over your head.
Paddled cradles hold your kayak in place as you load up and strap it down to the cradles using the provided straps. The kayak can then be lifted onto the roof and locked in place with the provided locks. QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs are also included for additional load security during transport.
Suits kayaks up to 80cm wide and up to 35kg in weight.
Please Note: Compatible with roof racks that have at least 60kg load rating. Will fit Thule WingBar, but it is recommended to use the stronger Thule ProBar system for the Hullavator Pro.
- Load and unload your kayak on your own thanks to the gas-assist struts that lift and lower 18 kg of the kayak’s weight.
- Load/unload and strap your kayak at waist height with the help of double extending arms that lower the kayak by up to 1 meter.
- 8 touch points of padded support to protect your kayak
- Long lasting aluminium, double-coated steel construction that resists corrosion.
- Each carrier carries 1 kayak.
- Includes Thule QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs for transporting 1 kayak.
- Suits kayaks up to 80 cm wide and 35 kg.
- Thule ProBar recommended for use with Hullavator Pro.
- Roof rack must have load rating of at least 60kg for safe use with Hullavator Pro.
- Max Load: 35kg
- Dimensions: 89.7 x 15.2 x 42.3 cm
- Weight: 17.5kg
- Carrier to Rack Lockable: Yes
- Kayak to Carrier Lockable: Requires Thule Lockable Straps
- Length of Straps: 2 x 2.75m
- Fits SquareBar: No
Fits WingBar: Yes, but stronger ProBar recommended
- Fits AeroBar: No
- Fits SlideBar: No
- Fits ProBar: Yes
Model Number: 898000